.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Tuesday, June 14, 2005

 

UCP leader to sue Lukashenka

From The United Civil Party:

After the Office of Public Prosecutor refused to abolish illegal presidential decree on re-naming Minsk streets and avenues, UCP Leader decided to bring a lawsuit to the court. "As a lawyer, I am confident that Lukashenko's activity is illegal. As a citizen, I has been humiliated by boorishness and cynicism of the authorities. As a tax-payer, I do not want to pay for someone's royal wishes. As a Minsk resident, I can and must fight for the truth. I have no illusions regarding out court system. However, the problem of re-naming streets is of moral character, not political. So we have to try the judiciary for morality."

Comments: Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?